Kelly Services is now hiring a Entry Level Data Entry Technician for a 12 month contract position located in W. Charleston, WV.
- Review issued project prints (one line, schematics, and equipment drawings) to gather information about equipment to be installed on a project.
- Configure the TFS Capital Project Testing and Commissioning Checklist (excel workbook) for specific jobs, by entering project information and equipment names on the Equipment Summary and Asset Tabs.
- Coordinate with AEP Print Services or Field personnel to print the job specific checklist or make an electronic copy available to be used ON the job.
- Create the location hierarchy, add new capital assets, and populate asset attributes into IPS based on information found in drawings and scopes.
- Review the assignment of Commissioning Actions in IPS to the newly created assets and make corrections/additions/deletions as needed.
- Assist in the development of process improvements and documentation regarding the Checklist creation and initial IPS data entry.
HS Degree with 2+ years of experience of related utility industry work experience OR an AS Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Technology or related fields.
- Quick learn on new software
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to solicit information from field employees via phone call and email
- Ability to organize and summarize data
- Ability to follow up on data requests and other tasks
- Utility Background
- Read and understand Schematic Drawings
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Data Entry Positions
Excel Spreadsheet Creation
Data Processing Needs