To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Draper, UT 84020
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Draper, UT
Oldcastle APG • Draper, UT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job ID: 150736
Amcor Masonry Products, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle APG Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Receives customer orders and inputs orders into order entry system while providing quality customer service. Maintains required documentation regarding deliveries of product to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a working knowledge of the products that plant produces
- Prepare invoices, delivery tickets and related shipping documents
- Assists customers over the phone and in person with orders, questions and complaints
- Work closely with internal and external customers to understand the product availability and logistic issues of specific projects
- Answers phones, take orders from customers and ensures on-time delivery
- Check and review all orders assigned against delivery tickets before they are shipped
- Follow up with customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- Prepare and review loading/unloading, daily shipping reports and delivery logs
- Assist with AP coding and entry
- Participates in inventory count
- Assist with other misc accounting systems and duties
- Receive PO’s and raw materials
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Requirements / Education / Experience
- High school diploma or GED, or equivalent experience in related function
- At least one year of related experience.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent mathematical and communication skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Ability to represent the company with external constituents
- Experience in a service-oriented or customer service role
- Accounting experience preferred, but not required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Endure long periods of sitting and sedentary work
- Endure occasional bending, reaching, pushing and pulling
- Walking and standing for long periods of time
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Amcor Masonry Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.