To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge Township, NJ 08830
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Care Consultant Senior - Remote in New Jersey (Must reside in New Jersey) - 137491
Anthem, Inc. • Woodbridge Township, NJ
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Care Consultant Senior - Remote Opportunity - New Jersey (Must reside in the State of New Jersey)
The Care Consultant Senior is responsible for consulting with providers to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of provider practices and clinical processes. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Obtains and analyzes practice specific cost and quality data and reports for cost of care and quality opportunities, helps practice to identify, document, and implement action plans for providers to improve cost, quality and the patient experience.
- Target high risk Anthem members and gaps in care based on reports provided, supports practice implementation of population health management, care coordination and care management strategies, and participates in design, development, and implementation of community learning forums.
Serves as the point of contact for providers and primary care practices for program on boarding, facilitation of routine meetings between Anthem and the provider office(s).
Serves as the subject matter expert and liaison with Anthem Care Management to facilitate clinical processes between the company and the provider office.
Creates and hosts tailored learning opportunities to support the deployment of program interventions.
Hosts collaborative learning events which allow practices to learn from one another and national experts.
Use of the Population Management platform tool and other data sources, and provides technical support for the Medicaid Care Delivery Transformation program.
Collaborates with national CDT team and other program stakeholders, including but not limited to: CDT Manager, Care Consultant Principle, and local Provider Solutions team to meet provider and practice service needs.
- Requires a BA/BS; 5-10 years health care experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Physician environment experience in practice transformation/quality improvement, ambulatory care setting quality and efficiency metrics, population health and care management structures, data analytics and electronic health records preferred.
- Clinical background and/or MBA not required but a plus.
- Must reside within the State of New Jersey.
- Travel required within the assigned territory up to 75%+ of time.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.