To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Crosse, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Maintenance Technician
Ace Hardware Corporation • La Crosse, WI
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maintenance Tech – Part Time
We are looking for a part-time Maintenance Technician to work in our Maintenance department. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the building and equipment. The responsibilities of this position are to make necessary repairs on everything in the facility, & performs all maintenance of HVAC, piping, and electrical
- Performs preventive maintenance on all facility systems: electrical, plumbing, fabrication, HVAC, does construction as needed
- Completes maintenance on pallet jacks and select power equipment.
- Will be handling all the maintenance & repairs on scrubbers, compactors, balers, fans, & other facility systems.
- Repairs and conducts the maintenance on the conveyor system & rearranges all rack systems when necessary.
- Job Requirements:
- 2 years of experience in building and equipment maintenance preferred
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must have previous experience with industrial power tools
- Other requirements:
- Must be US citizen or legal alien.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must read, write, communicate in English as it relates to this job and safety regulations.
- Must have & maintain valid licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
- Must successfully complete forklift training
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.