To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
406 State Street
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IDEX Corporation • Cedar Falls, IA
Posted 16 days ago
Business Unit: Viking Pump
406 State Street
Cedar Falls, Iowa, 50613-3343
The Operations team at Viking Pump, a Unit of IDEX Corporation, is seeking student co-ops to work within our manufacturing facility in Cedar Falls, Iowa. Students will participate on and/or lead support projects across a variety of functions in our manufacturing operations. This position will begin in May 2019 and end in December 2019.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Participate on cross-functional project teams.
Support continuous improvement and Lean events.
Develop standard work instructions specific to machines or work processes.
Work in a team environment to implement manufacturing improvement projects.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Technology.
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 in Major.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Interest in a career path in the industrial manufacturing industry.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and Outlook
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to move within office and manufacturing complex, write by hand and keyboard, and perform general office functions.
Visual acuity needed for close detail work and computer use.
General manufacturing, warehouse and office environment.
IDEX is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled