To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Golden, CO
- Stacey Moore
- Phone: 806-359-2595
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
System One • Golden, CO
Posted 2 months ago
System One is currently seeking a Legal Assistant on a contract position located in Golden, CO.
This position will be with our client, a utility holding company serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers.
Legal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Have great attention to detail, follow instructions well and able to review documents and comprehend them Position Summary (Transmission Account Representative) Develop, retain, and administer transmission related agreements for the company’s Energy Transmission's present and prospective investor owned utilities, municipalities, rural electric associations and other non-retail customers.
- Oversee and administer contracts with Power Producers who interconnect to the company’s Energy system and deliver their product through the company’s Energy transmission system.
- Develop customer driven solutions for, and resolve disputes with, aforementioned customers.
- Interface with Transmission Operations, control areas, reserve groups, RTO's, FERC and neighboring transmission systems.
- Develop high-level relationships with industry customers while having extensive knowledge of the company’s Energy competitors.
- Assist with TOIF billings/questions
- Assist with queue reform effort Interconnection Receipt Letters/Assist with incoming Interconnection Requests/Tracking LGIPs
- Creating Work Orders/Tracking work orders
- Assist with PSCo Billable work distribution
- Update PW Checklist for Contract Distribution Review ad hoc requests for O&M PSCo document storage Send Agreements to customers
- Assist with CDADs and Transmittal Letters Assist with Order 845 Procedures/processes
- Update OASIS/RMAO with Postings
- Update OASIS with Queue Reform Postings and creating agendas
- Help proof read reports/LGIAs/SGIAs
- Assist with Termination Spreadsheet
- Drafts, reviews, revises, and prepares legal documents, correspondence, forms and reports.
- Performs legal research and citation checking.
- Organizes and maintains databases, files, and publications.
- Maintains and tracks communications with internal and external contacts.
Legal Assistant Requirements:
- Either a Bachelor’s Degree, or a paralegal certificate or a paralegal degree
- Familiar with the discovery process, including demands and responses, and able to participate in the review of requested documents.
- Knowledge of civil and criminal procedure, including various court filings such as pleadings, responses and motions.
- Uses tact and judgment in confidential situations; excellent interpersonal and communication skills; excellent spelling punctuation, proofreading and grammatical skills; proficiency in legal terminology and familiarity with legal department matters
Duration: 12 months
Location: Golden, CO
Pay Rate: $25.90- $30.56