Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
The individual performs a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the establishment's storage plan. Must follow all steps in the SOP and all instructions per site procedures.
- Verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents.
- Noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages.
- Routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods.
- Rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials, examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage.
- Removing material from storage and delivering them to the proper locations.
- May operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
- May be required to work any shift, including weekends and holidays.
- Become proficient in Supply systems, and use of the RFI handheld system.
- Must follow all Safety and occupational health rules.
- Overtime may be required.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
Education and/or Experience:
- Prefer three to five years’ experience in distribution operations.
- Prefer three to five years’ supply system or electronic distribution system experience in distribution, supply, and industrial or transportation operation involved in the receipt, transportation, storage, repair and issue of material in stock.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A thorough understanding of the establishment's storage plan with the ability to read planographs.
- Must understand and stay in compliance with storage and handling of Hazardous Material(HCC)
- Must have knowledge and understanding logistics management systems and other Government information systems.
- Must have excellent organizational, communications, and planning skills.
- Must be able to speak and read English.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work individually or as a member of a Team.
- Must have and maintain a current driver’s license. Must have own transportation to work.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
SECRET Level Required
- Must have a current US Government SECRET Personnel Security Clearance or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government administered Investigation.
- Must also be able to maintain a US Government SECRET clearance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
General warehouse environment. Some travel domestically based on business demands.