Driven by a commitment to research, quality and service, PDI, Inc. provides innovative products, educational resources, training and support to prevent infection transmission and promote health and wellness. Encompassing 3 areas, our Healthcare, Sani Professional
and Contract manufacturing divisions, we develop, manufacture and distribute leading edge products for North America and the world.
We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
The Product/ Segment Manager will manage brands within a given Category product portfolio and will identify underpenetrated segments and develop and implement plans to grow in those segments. This individual will design and implement the marketing strategy
for key products. In addition, the role will develop Marketing plans to achieve revenue growth and volume/financial goals for various customer segments from both a long and short term perspective.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
The Product/Segment Manager will be responsible for product and segment marketing with some product planning where appropriate. This will include gathering and prioritizing product customer requirements and working closely with cross-functional teams to deliver
successful product related programs. This role will also ensure product and marketing activities are aligned so the needs of the overall strategy are met.
The Product/ Segment Manager will also be responsible to partner with the Channel, Marketing and National Accounts teams to develop, establish and direct Channel and GPO strategies and programs. Other key areas include:
• Develop and implement marketing campaigns and tactical plans as well as provide day-to-day sales rep support.
• Collaborate with the VP, Sales, Regional Sales Directors, VP, National Accounts and Director of Marketing to develop key programs and product launches.
• Work closely with Supply and Operations teams to ensure accurate forecasts based on customer activity.
• Create the appropriate training programs that build sales skills and work together with Field Trainers and the Clinical Team to launch training programs for services and products.
• Establish successful plan to support strategic goals in collaboration with Clinical and Sales and execute on well-defined and well-measured activities to achieve success.
• Support the overall brand strategy for key Category brands.
• Analyze competitive situation, identify barriers to access, educational gaps and unmet needs in the market.
• Develop and test early commercial concepts for positioning and messaging, branding and educational platform messaging.
• Work cross-functionally to proactively monitor and communicate changes in healthcare policy and competitive landscape that have implications on relevant Category product line.
• Be a role model for company core values and culture.
• Establish strong commitment and accountability for all initiatives and programs.
• Act as a leader within the company and create a culture of accountability, collaboration and urgency.
• Build a team of strategic partners to execute tactical plan, ensuring partners meet contractual and budgetary requirements.
• Work with Clinical, Sales and MarComms on publication planning and KOL development.
• Lead Cross-Functional Launch and Project Teams that would include all aspects of bringing products/key initiatives to market including R&D, Sales Leadership, National Accounts, Operations, Supply Chain, Clinical, Legal, Regulatory, etc.
1. Percent to Annual Budget for key brands
2. Growth over Prior Year Sales
3. Growth in new segments
4. Manage A&P budget for responsible brands and segments
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and familiarity with salesforce.com.
Advanced communication and organizational skills.
Minimum of 5-7 years in healthcare industry.
Minimum of 5 years of previous experience with product management/marketing or sales is preferred.
Prefer experience in the non acute segment (non hospital)
Confidently and expertly drive various projects to meet stated goals within projected timeframes.
Strong prioritization skills in order to manage multiple activities across the team on a daily basis.
Prior experience with product marketing essential – knowledge and experience with upstream and downstream marketing critical.
Exceptionally strong communication skills are a requirement including the ability to collaborate with health care professionals as well as the sales force and R&D teams on future product enhancements.
Outstanding project management and team-building skills.
High-energy, strong sense of urgency, attention to detail.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Proven ability to influence without authority and work with cross-functional teams in the development and delivery of brand strategic imperatives.
Excellent organizational, planning, communication and follow-up skills.
Excellent presentation skills for large and small groups.
Ability to provide quantitative and qualitative inputs for the development of business cases and other financial assessments (ROI).
NONE: No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions.
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Job descriptions assist organizations in ensuring that the hiring process is fairly administered and that qualified employees are selected. They are also essential to an effective appraisal system and related promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination decisions.
Well-constructed job descriptions are an integral part of any effective compensation system.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined
to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by
supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or
others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP URL blocked - click to apply.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
- Please refer to the Company’s Substance Abuse Policy which protects the safety and well-being of all associates and potential associates.
Customer Relationship Management