The SourceAmerica story is an inspirational one. For more than 40 years, SourceAmerica is the country’s leading source of job opportunities for people with significant disabilities. Through our network of nonprofits, we supply products and services that meet the strictest quality standards, at a competitive price, and utilize a dedicated workforce of professionals with disabilities. Learn more about us at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Account Representative (Prime Contracts Project Manager)
SourceAmerica is looking for a talented Sr. Account Representative (Prime Contracts Project Manager) to join its Products-based team.
We want to add a team member who has the best opportunity for success with our organization. Here are a few experiences/skills that are ideal for our needs:
- Are you an experienced project manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment that includes multiple deliverables and tight timelines?
- Do you have strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills?
- Are you an Excel wizard with experience in database management?
If you’ve had similar experiences or have those skill sets, please read the following summary of the requirements of this position. Please keep in mind this is a summary and an official job description will be provided to candidates at the time of their interview.
The Sr. Account Representative for Prime Accounts supports SourceAmerica's member nonprofit agencies and customers with large-scale contracts supporting Product manufacturing or distribution. This position provides project management, recommendations and assistance in market research, invoice reconciliation, quality compliance, coordination of business processes with our nonprofit member agencies, and support to Federal government customers.
- Serve as a leader and project manager for SourceAmerica's products manufacturing opportunities.
- Research potential manufacturing and development suppliers to be sub-contractors for work under the Manufacturing and Development (M&D) program. Provide recommendations, and assistance regarding Member capabilities and capacities, government contracting, production planning, quality, and project start-up.
- Provide support when assessing suitability for M&D production under the U.S. AbilityOne Program. Serve in a project management capacity to determine of product availability, feasibility, and qualitative and quantitative requirements. Monitor and track production operations of projects that involve multiple nonprofit agencies that produce a single item, produce multiple components of an integrated system, or have multiple nonprofit agencies producing multiple components of a complete ensemble. Specific activities include monitoring production and delivery schedules, identifying alternative producers, and alerting SourceAmerica management and the Federal customer of production delays and technical difficulties.
- Project management also includes tracking and monitoring production operations for federal Procurement List projects with active contracts. Specific activities include monitoring production and delivery schedules, alerting SourceAmerica management and the Federal customer of production delays and technical difficulties, tracking and gathering contract changes and modifications - offering assistance to contract stakeholders if applicable, and engaging with quality, if applicable.
- Manage M&D projects; coordinate with SourceAmerica's internal Contract Management, Products business development, finance, and/or quality. Engage with all stakeholders to ensure successful project management from the initial receipt of the opportunity or notice of upcoming opportunity to the closeout of the sub and prime contracts.
- Manage commercial projects; coordinate with Contract Management, Products business development, and/or finance. Monitoring production and delivery schedules, identifying alternative producers, and alerting SourceAmerica management and the Federal/commercial customer of production delays and technical difficulties.
- Coordinate activities between the nonprofit agencies, regional staff, technical support team, and the Federal customer to prevent and resolve technical and contractual disputes that interrupt the production of AbilityOne projects. Specific activities include working with nonprofit agencies to develop applicable quality systems, ensure that nonprofit agencies are aware of contractual issues that may impact delivery schedules, and facilitate communication between the nonprofit agencies and the Federal customer. In addition, coordinate activities between the technical support team, regional project management team, and quality manager to resolve quality and delivery issues.
- Actively participate in SourceAmerica’s Everyday Performance Management program
- Cooperate fully with meeting the requirements of the Cooperative Agreement
- Perform additional duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study from an accredited institution or equivalent (1.5 years work experience = 1 year college)
- 7 years of related work experience
- Proven experience as a project manager
- 10+ years of related work experience
- PMP certification, or similar
- Desire and ability to match our key leadership competencies: strategic thinking, proactive planning, people management, communication, and self-awareness; and, skills and experience empowering others, building alignment across a complex and decentralized organization, and achieving operational excellence.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with individuals and teams across a 400+ employee organization with a national footprint.
- Experience managing federal contracts, understanding the federal procurement list process/management.
- Proven experience with hands-on project management work.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong proficiency, use of, and holding team members accountable for use of a CRM. SourceAmerica uses Microsoft Dynamics as its CRM.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including grammar and proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Capable of working independently and solving problems under time pressure.
- Flexible schedule and some travel required during certain time periods.
- Commitment to fulfilling SourceAmerica’s mission, vision, and values.
- Exhibit SourceAmerica’s STAR behaviors.
- Willingness to follow SourceAmerica’s Code of Conduct.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Process Management (Business)