To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Mill South Carolina, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Support Technician I US
Apex Systems • Fort Mill South Carolina, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems has several openings for a Helpdesk Support to work for a large financial services client of ours in the Fort Mill, South Carolina area. This is a contract to hire position, if you are interested, please reach out to Lyric Roberts at Lroberts@apexsystems.com
If this is not a great fit for you, please feel free to send the job description to anyone in your network who may be interested
Role: Helpdesk Support
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina 29707
Length: 3 months Contract-to-Hire
Day to day responsibilities will include: answering inbound calls, updating/creating/closing IT tickets, making outbound calls for follow up, handling requests pertaining to software, hardware, access, etc. and troubleshooting general IT problems
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
- Associate’s Degree in related area and 1-3 years of experience in the field or in related area
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178