To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Lines Account Manager (Work from home)
ReSource Pro • Dallas, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At ReSource Pro, we’re dedicated to providing clients tech-fueled solutions to drive profitable growth and remain competitive in an evolving insurance industry. We have the insight, know-how and infrastructure to transform our clients’ operations to keep them ready for what the future brings.
We’re changing the Insurance industry and looking for Commercial Insurance Account Managers to own client service delivery and grow our onshore operations. Commercial Insurance Account Managers utilize their deep understanding of the industry to effectively manage a book of business and serve as role models for future insurance professionals. They drive the unique and enjoyable customer experience ReSource Pro is known for and is demonstrated by our 97% client retention rate. Account Managers serve a key role in driving business process improvements by identifying areas for growth, developing best practices, and discovering efficiencies.
We hire the best, because our service is only as good as the people delivering it. We’re committed to hiring individuals who engage in our amazing culture and embrace our core Values: Commitment to Community, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence, Service Centric, and Best Self.
**Flexible work from home option**
What you’ll do:
- Share your knowledge with our clients and your team
- Manage large books of business
- Find efficient solutions for growth and profitability
- Evaluate carrier relationships, commercial insurance products and market placement
- Demonstrate a collaborative, open-minded approach to complex insurance
What you need to have:
- An active resident Property & Casualty license
- 3+ years’ experience with commercial insurance products
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Strong agility for change and process improvement
- Strength in an agency management system
- Impeccable problem-solving skills
Bonus points if you:
- Have insurance industry designations
What we’ll provide:
- 100% paid Employee Healthcare on day 1
- Generous PTO plan with paid holidays
- 401k with employer contribution match
- Development and growth opportunities
- The equipment and technology necessary to work remotely
- Access to Senior Leaders
If you’re wondering what your future could be – we’re ready to show you - Click apply!