CAVA is a fast-growing culinary brand with a portfolio of fast casual restaurants and a packaged goods line dedicated to fresh, Mediterranean inspired, better-for-you cuisine. Born from a full service restaurant collaboration between three first-generation Greek American childhood friends in the Washington, D.C. area, our chef-driven fast casual format is currently in four regions with further expansion ahead.
Our specialty dips were born from the long line of Mediterranean tradition that first inspired CAVA. Prepared fresh daily in our production kitchen, these inspired spreads are delivered directly to local markets, ensuring only the highest-quality products are always on the shelves.
Our Kitchen Team will assist in ingredient preparation and batching operations on the manufacturing line to create our inspired line of dips and spreads. This includes maintaining food safety and quality standards, following standard procedures for ingredient preparation and supporting end-of-day cleanup activities.
Our Kitchen Team Support will:
• Follow Company recipes and procedures to prepare raw materials and produce products
• Comply with and monitor quality standards for incoming ingredients and finished goods
• Maintain recipe procedures to ensure batch production is within specifications
• Coordinate with fellow team members and departments to ensure timely and efficient production
• Availability to work early mornings (as early as 5:00am regularly) and occasionally weekends
• The ability to work in under varying environmental conditions (wet/dry, cold)
• To be goal oriented approach to task
• The ability to stand and work on feet for 8 to 10 hours at a time
• Flexibility in shift scheduling
• Good verbal communication skills
• Physical dexterity, ability to lift up to 50 lbs and push/pull up to 250 lbs regularly.
• This position is backed-up by trained Kitchen Lead and other kitchen support.
• Competitive hourly rate
• Benefits options including: health, dental, vision, telemedicine, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and 401K with CAVA match
• Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community leave
• The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
CAVA - joining "A culture, not a concept™"
- Finished Good
- Food Safety
- Quality Management
- Shift Scheduling
- Success Driven