To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Yuma, AZ
- Honu Services Inc
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Real Property Specialist
KFS-LLC • Yuma, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Real property specialists support Army real property reconciliation. Candidates must posses 2 to 3 years direct project experience.
- Required to work both independently and within a team environment as Real Property Specialist at an Army installation.
- Performs administrative tasks and assignments that require the regular and consistent use of discretion and judgment.
- Provides assistance in Real Property Inventory reporting by insuring all data fields are captured and meet required character entry.
- Assists Government customer in reviewing real property inventory data within General Finance Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) to confirm that existing assets accurately coexist within HQIIS and the Army's Facility Sustainment Model (FSM). Identify discrepancies and assist Government customer in developing recommendations for discrepancy resolution.
- Verifies category code, unit of measure and other associated information of real property assets and updates associated asset records in GFEBS.
- Responsible for data gathering and performing analysis to update and complete DD Form 1354s, memorandums, or other supporting documentation.
- Responsible for collecting Real Property Asset Field Inspection forms, filing the documentation in the appropriate Real Property asset folder and making edits to Army real property system of record GFEBS.
- Responsible for supporting any Government DPW Real Property and Master Planning personnel in daily administrative tasks as requested.
Please note: KFS-LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
KFS-LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
- At least 2-3 years of Army Real Property experience.
- Must have Real Property Maintainer role provisioning for GFEBS.
- Must have a solid understanding of CFOA and Army guidance applicable to Army Real Property.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required, specifically Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Professional customer service skills and good oral and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to perform daily physical activity required.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and is required to complete and successfully pass a Department of Defense National Agency Check. Possession of current NACI or Secret Clearance a plus. Candidate must hold a current, valid US driver's license.