To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ace Hardware Corporation • Sacramento, CA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ace is a place for you to have a long term career you can be truly proud of, competitive pay, unheard of financial incentive opportunities, and comprehensive benefits for you and your family. Ace Hardware Distribution Centers are where team players collaborate to support amazing retailers be the most helpful hardware stores on the planet.
Our incredible growth is creating exciting opportunities for Warehouse Specialists in our Sacramento, CA Distribution Center. Come serve a purpose and take pride in enabling independent stores owners to compete and grow as they execute our ultimate goal; being Helpful within their communities.
We have a number of Warehouse Specialist positions such as order fillers, stockers, receivers and loaders.
The Benefits to You are Outstanding!
- Compensation: Our average hourly wage rate is $16.72 with our amazing incentive program, paid weekly.
- Health Insurance: Support yourself and your family with Ace subsidized medical coverage and benefits along with dental, vision, prescription drug coverage, and flexible spending accounts.
- Paid Time Off: Generous paid time off program.
- 401K: Company match plus additional company contributions.
- Merchandise Discounts: Purchase products from the warehouse at a generous discounted rate.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Continue your education with a tuition reimbursement program.
Our Amazing Warehouse Specialist Team:
- Participates in a safe work environment;
- Demonstrates quality work performance;
- Supports our Stores / Owners by meeting productivity goals;
- Helps each other by maintaining good attendance;
- Expands their warehouse knowledge by cross training in other departments; and
- Demonstrates our Ace Values of Winning, Excellence, Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, Teamwork.
Here are a few necessities to get you started….
- You have a desire to work at Ace Hardware – The helpful place;
- We’ll need a little of your time so we can learn more about you;
- You must be 18 years or older; and
- You have an idea of the schedule that would fit you best
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.