Do you have a passion for leading others? Do you have a forward-thinking mindset and have the drive to bring your team to the net level? Are you process oriented and always looking for continuous improvement opportunities? If so, this opportunity may be for you!
The Sales Manager is responsible for 1-3 sales zones within their store. Within each zone they are responsible for creating a consistent customer experience, trip assurance, and consistent visual merchandising of product.
- The Sales Manager will focus on Key Areas of Store Operations: Team Members, Customer Experience, Sales Growth, Customer Readiness, Store planogram execution and integrity.
- Teach, train, coach and mentor their team in order to develop consistent and best in class execution and customer Service.
- Oversee the development and execution of individual development plans for each of their direct and indirect reports.
- Ensure that all areas are staffed according to budget and maximized for customer needs. In conjunction with the HR & Training Manager, hire, train, develop, and manage the performance of all Team Members.
- Responsible for consistent execution of customer readiness standards and in-stock levels to ensure trip assurance for customers.
- Responsible to ensure that all end caps are set, merchandised correctly, all displays are clean and have the appropriate signage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ years of retail management experience within a Big Box retailer preferred.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an environment of fast c
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that includes full- time and part-time team members.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively in implementing solutions, plan work, monitor toward goals, and respond to change.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an environment of fast change.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including days, nights, weekends, holidays and the occasional overnight is required.
- Business Process Improvement
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Forward Thinking