$23.75 to $27.50 hourly
There is an opening for a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with colleagues via The Creative Group. This Graphic Designer role is a short-term temporary employment opportunity, located in the Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania area. Experienced, innovative and talented Graphic Designers should apply today.
- Command a proficient knowledge of design in various software applications
- Determine material design, layout, and formatting. Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements
- Create high-quality images that will contribute to a wide variety of marketing projects, which may include brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites
- Graphic design experience
- Proven knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- High skill level in design software applications and tools
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Deep understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- BFA is a plus
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Adobe In Design