To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charleston, SC
- Phone: 630-335-0411
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Specialist: Operational Excellence and Food Safety
Rentokil • Charleston, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Specialist - Operational Excellence and Food Safety
Ready to use your hotel, restaurant or supermarket experience in a new and exciting way? Have a knack for training/coaching others? Looking to build your career in a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Why work at Steritech?
Steritech is the market leader in food safety, quality assurance, and customer experience management. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, processing, retail, food service, and hospitality. We help our clients give the best, safest, and healthiest possible service to THEIR customers.
Not to mention…
- World-class training of the latest food safety and customer service best practices
- Coaching/mentoring and career advancement opportunities
- Company car, cell phone, tablet, and purchase card for expenses
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
What do our Specialists do?
Our Specialists help our hotel, restaurant, and grocery clients ensure brand standards, food quality and friendly service for their customers. They also:
- Conduct assessments that measure conformity to established regulatory, industry, and proprietary brand standards for clients
- Observe food prep and cooking standards to ensure food safety, health, and sanitation practices
- Partner with clients to address root causes of assessment discrepancies and develop corrective action plans
- Teach and coach clients how to make their workplace a safer and healthier environment for themselves and THEIR customers
- Travel up to 50%, or 10 days per month, including some evening and weekend work
What do you need?
Must have at least 1 of the following:
- Bachelor's degree (Hospitality Management, Food Science, Nutrition, Culinary Arts or other Science degree), with at least one year of experience in food service, restaurant or grocery operations
- Bachelor's degree (other than Science/Food/Hospitality) with at least two years of experience in food service, restaurant or grocery operations
- Associates degree with at least four years progressive experience in food service, restaurant or grocery operations
- High School Diploma/GED and at least five years progressive experience in food service, restaurant or grocery operations
- Ability and desire to influence others with tact and skill
- Ability to provide clear and constructive feedback in a positive manner
- Desire to travel via car and/or plane up to 50% of time
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Capable of being detail-oriented while focusing on the big picture
- Ability to organize and prioritize work based on urgency, efficiency and other factors
- Safe driving record and a commitment to working safely
- Ability to lift 32 lbs chest high, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching
- Strong technical knowledge of food safety is preferred
- ServSafe and/or CP-FS Certification(s) a plus
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision