Are you an experienced Licensed Vocational Nurse or Medical Assistant looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Licensed Vocational Nurse or Medical Assistant:
- As a Medical Assistant you will be verifying insurance and prior authorizations as well as phone triage, checking patients in and out, answering phones and scheduling patient appointments.
- As a Licensed Vocational Nurse you will be charting, taking blood pressure and EKG’s as well as phlebotomy and injections.
Requirements of a Licensed Vocational Nurse or Medical Assistant:
- TX State Active License
- Medical Assistant Diploma
- 1-2 years experience in a clinical setting
- Phlebotomy and Injection experience
Hours for this Position:
Flexible Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm EST (No weekends)
Salary for a Medical Assistant: $15-$17 per hour based on relevant experience
Salary for a Licensed Vocational Nurse: $21-$23 per hour based on relevant experience
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and life
- Fun and engaging work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Email blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse