To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Sanitation Associate (B crew)(6pm-6am)
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. • Charlotte, NC
Posted 27 days ago
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sanitation Associate is responsible for cleaning and maintaining break room, locker room, office areas, hallways, and plant floor (where applicable).
Essential Job Duties
- Empties and cleans all interior wastebaskets and trash receptacles.
- Disposes of trash and trash bags.
- Dusts and cleans furniture and fixtures including vending machines, window sills and freezer.
- Washes, mops, and sanitizes floors.
- Cleans and sanitizes all public areas (top of lockers, showers, sinks & toilets).
- Restocks paper towels, toilet paper, feminine supplies and soap.
- Vacuums and, in bakeries maybe required to rake out ovens.
- Cleans all glass doors and factory viewing windows, sidelight, and partition glass.
- Cleans and sanitizes janitor’s closet.
- Puts away cleaning tools and supplies.
- May be responsible for washing plant floor wall and light cleaning of machines.
- May empty outdoor trash receptacles and general cleaning of outdoor areas.
- May perform other duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Requires attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Average Mathematical Skills.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED; a minimum of 1 month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Job ID: 181477
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.