To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Cruces, NM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rain For Rent • Las Cruces, NM
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Rain for Rent moves water every day. We are the leading provider of temporary liquid handling solutions and are known for our systems engineering expertise, ability to tackle complex jobs cost effectively, and providing high value to organizations with critical liquid management issues. Our experienced teams, backed by skilled engineers, are continually working to redefine what is expected from a liquids handling provider by developing new equipment and harnessing technology for the most demanding environments. Our Rain for Rent solutions exceed customers expectations for service and quality for their water-handling, irrigation and temporary liquid-storage problems. We strive to effectively and efficiently complete projects safely, on time and the right the first time.
• Rain for Rent is Liquid Ingenuity
Rain for Rents employees are proud to work for this family owned business which has been in business for more than 80 years. We are committed to providing consistent, quality products and services to customers across the U.S., Canada and the UK from more than 65 locations. Honesty and integrity are valued at Rain for Rent and employees are committed to exceeding expectations for service and quality to our customers.
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for planning, promoting, developing and executing the sale and rental of Company products in an assigned territory; promoting market awareness of Rain For Rent products and services; producing a yearly increase in volume of new and repeat customer business. You will represent the Company honestly and fairly with regard to maintaining good public relations with all customers, competitors and vendors. Duties include:
• Promote, seek out, and consummate new and repeat business for sales and rentals.
• Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers while keeping expenses within budget.
• Execute sales plan per assigned territories; grow business to achieve 35% market share per sales plan in defined market segments.
• Actively use CRM system to manage prospect and customer data; manage and close lead opportunities timely.
• Collaborate with Inside Sales & Marketing to identify and prioritize high value revenue prospects.
• Promote Full Service Solutions including design, installation, service and operation.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all products and their applications, pricing and terms, sales and credit policies, as well as advertising and promotional aids.
• Execute product demonstrations (tow and shows) to grow prospect/customer base and educate customers on Companys full product/service capability.
• Coordinate and communicate with other branch personnel regarding product availability, delivery, and job specifics.
• Actively participate in branch safety and sales meetings
Requirements Required Qualifications:
• High School diploma and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• General knowledge of hydraulics, pumping, irrigation system design, water handling products, and the ability to sell more than one product line.
• Valid U.S. drivers license
• Must be at least 21 years old
What we offer:
• Advancing your career through company provided training and development
• A competitive base salary and bonus
• Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a robust 401k plan
When you join the Rain for Rent team, you will have the opportunity to make friends in the course of doing good business and can contribute positively to your community. The choice is easy. Join the Rain for Rent team today.
Rain for Rent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.