This is a legitimate part time, seasonal home-based position. Our growing Work-At-Home Department connects customers with camping, tours & activity reservations as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs across North America. As a Work-At-Home employee you will receive continual support from our supervisory staff, Information Technology (IT), Training, and Human Resources groups.
There are no out-bound calling or sales/commission requirements; we pay hourly, paychecks are bi- weekly, direct deposit is available, W2 provided.
What you will need to work from home?
A quiet work environment that provides the following:
- You will need a standard phone line. First choice is POTS/Analog phone landline. We are able to accept some cable/digital providers. We are not able to accept cell, satellite or VoIP providers.
- High Speed internet connection and be able to be connected directly to the vendor’s modem by Ethernet cable (NO wireless).
- Modem and phone line need to be accessible from your intended work station.
- Have a desk top monitor (NO all-in-one computers, tablets, laptops or TV’s as monitors).
**No need to use your personal computer. We supply equipment with preloaded programs needed to train and work, a dial pad and headset for phone calls, keyboard, and mouse.**
Job duties include:
- Accessing company programs and query information within the company data bases to meet customer requests.
- Assist your customers over the phone with their requests, answer questions, and light trouble shooting.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines, and procedures.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Observe overall company policies, procedures, and maintain good attendance.
- Attend all mandated virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans.
- Great work environment and awesome co-workers.
- Work and train from the comfort of your own home and save on transportation costs.
- You will be a direct employee of ours NOT an independent contractor!
- Internal growth opportunities
- Incentive program, all agents are eligible from Day 1 of calls
Pay depends on experience: $16.50 hr
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to communicate remotely by phone, email and instant messaging (IM);
- Solid computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology;
- Must be organized and self-motivated;
- Minimum typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm;
- Be able to provide a minimum of 25-29 hours of schedule availability, including weekend availability;
- Be able to attend virtual training;
*Apply at mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Job Bank Registry to get connected with client and to begin their hiring process. Please reference Agent Id code MJOLCAROLYN when you register online.
Please reference Agent Id code MJOLCAROLYN on your registration submission.
Please allow 24 hours of processing time once you register with us.
If you have further questions please contact us at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Sales Associate.
Related Keywords: Customer Care, Customer Service, CSR, At Home, Work Remote
Training And Development