To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baton Rouge, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Operations Manager
Georgia-Pacific, LLC. • Baton Rouge, LA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Education, Work Experience & Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Operations and Inspection/Non-destructive Testing fields specific to refining, pipeline and chemical/petrochemical industry
- Experience building and developing working relationships with customers
- Good organizational skills
- Experience demonstrating effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience and/or background in Mechanical Integrity, Risk Based Inspection, and Advanced NDT modalities
- Critical thinking skills with an emphasis on value creation
- Ability to travel up to 50+% including overnight
Education, Work Experience & Skills Preferred:
- Associates Degree or higher in Business or related field
- Established relationships in refining, pipeline, chemical or petrochemical industry
- Experience and/or background in Project Management
- Knowledge of NDT/Inspection/Risk Based Inspection in refinery/chemical plants
- Knowledge of plant turnaround Mechanical Integrity planning/execution
Physical Work Demands/Unusual Work Conditions:
- Able to bend, squat and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to travel up to 50% including overnight
Koch Specialty Plant Services, Inc. (KSPS) is a world leader for providing tower, vessel, and mass transfer equipment services to the refining and chemical industry. We attained this leadership position by applying Market-Based Management®, our unique business philosophy that combines core values with a focused business approach. Integrity, compliance and customer focus are paramount to our success and KSPS' industry leading position as a specialty tower, vessel and mass transfer internals service provider has been solidified in the market place because, quite simply, ''We do what we say we can do''.
There are many ways to define value. For KSPS, meeting our commitments and exceeding customer expectations are key measures when it comes to quantifying the true value of a deliverable. Unlike anyone else, KSPS has the ability to integrate people, experience, discipline, knowledge, and our unique Market-Based Management business philosophy to deliver the best value proposition in the industry.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf