To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Berlin, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Machine Operator - New Berlin, WI
Hubbell Inc • New Berlin, WI
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is a broad based title encompassing multiple departments within the manufacturing facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines.
- Inspect parts to specifications and make adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
- Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Read and interpret blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery.
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
- Make suggestions to supervisors for improvements associated with assigned work.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area per Hubbell’s 5S policy.
- Follow instructions; both written and verbal; from the lead person and production supervisors.
- Assist with maintenance of equipment in work area.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide assistance and training to other employees in assigned work area.
- Assist management in keeping supplies on order.
- Inspect own work for conformity to standards.
- Assist in other areas as necessary.
- Regular attendance and punctuality is required
- Overtime, including weekends, as needed could be mandatory
- Must wear all PPE required for the specific work area
Skills and Experience
- Basic reading, writing.
- Two (2) years experience in a manufacturing Must be able to read and understand prints.
- Must be able to use precision measuring instruments
- Demonstrate a positive attitude toward his/her work including striving for maximum production and quality of product.
- Possess self motivated initiative to improve quantity, quality and maximum efficiency with all co-workers.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.