Global med device company in Irvine is seeking junior mechanical engineers to join their team!
- Understand the human heart anatomy and CT images.
- Analyze pre and post CT of pulmonic patient using Simpleware-image analysis software.
- Measure and compare dimensions of the pulmonic root at several locations.
- Understand and develop geometries of the pulmonic root for FEA.
- Document the measurements of pre and post.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- Experience in Solid works/AutoCAD
- One or two intern experiences
- Experience in Clinical imaging and understanding
- Course work in FEA (Finite Element Analysis) / ABAQUS FEA Software experience
- Good communication skills
- GPA: Above 3.6
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Solid Works (Cad)