You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
UP TO $45HR* & SIGN ON BONUS* Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Job Title: Automotive Technician / Mechanic
34 Locations in the Greater Dallas / Fort Worth Area!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
- Honestly assess vehicles and document detailed recommendations of necessary repairs and manufacturer's maintenance recommendations.
- Address all customer concerns.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest digital courtesy inspections.
- Communicate with service staff and customers (if needed) regarding the vehicle.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our customers.
A well-qualified automotive technician / mechanic applicant possesses the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- 3+ years of experience as a professional automotive technician.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Desire to serve customers.
- Prefer experience with all makes and models.
- Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
- Current ASE Certifications and/or willingness to obtain ASE Certifications is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, an automotive technician / mechanic must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 50 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keep a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
Christian Brothers Automotive (CBA) began in 1982 with the simple premise of providing precision auto repair with transparency, integrity and a philosophy of people first. All 270+ CBA locations offer a modern facility equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment and the latest factory scan tools. CBA shops also offer their technicians a consistent workload, free training, full-time live technician support and access to our private Technician Assistance Center.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.
*May not be available at all CBA locations in Dallas-Fort Worth market. Benefits provided will be determined by each location.PandoLogic. Keywords: Automotive Technician, Location: Dallas, TX - 75201
- Automotive Industry
- Customer Demand Planning
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 565647714
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.