To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
National account Administrative assistant
Allied Universal • Columbus, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Allied Universal is currently seeking a Administrative assistant to oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors and general administrative duties.
Under limited supervision, the National Accounts Administrative Assistant supports the Indiana Account Manager, National Account Portfolio Manager and Cummins GIS – Security staff with administrative functions. This includes but is not limited to:
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages;
- Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit;
- Penetration testing monitoring and tracking as well as reporting and presentation preparation.
- Indiana hiring documentation – Compliance tracking of turnover rates, training, OJT completion and CORE training requirements for KPI reporting.
- Assisting with new hire training scheduling and coordination.
- Screening and scheduling of new applicants for on-site interviews through iCIMS.
- Maintaining officer lists for contact / campus assignment and email groups.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms. (Weekly officer update emails)
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Compliance / KPI Tracking and budget monitoring.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for HR related documents and officer files.
- Assist in HR tracking and purging of confidential files
- Update and maintain officer policies and procedures (including site specific JSAs)
- Order office supplies for entire team and CSOC
- Preparing and monitoring an annual training calendar for all National Accounts
- Ordering officer of the month awards and tracking officer performance awards issued.
- Tracking of performance evaluations for timely reporting and ensuring all raises are processed.
- Uniform ordering tracking and return following termination/resignations.
- Assist with Fleet maintenance monitoring and record keeping
Qualified candidates for the Receptionist position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers;
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork;
- Must have sufficient computer skills to process documents, prepare presentations and manage spreadsheets.
- Must have sufficient hearing to respond to normal verbal speech, alarm signals, radio and telephone communications.
- Must have sufficient visual acuity to read and understand tenant rosters, employee listings, post order, maps, and computer screens.
- Must have a command of the English language that is easily understood.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.