We are looking for a Recruitment & Retention Coordinator for our Jackson and Adrian offices.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to effectively and successfully recruit, manage and retain CARE
1. Participate in establishing the Annual Operational Plan.
2. Research and identify multiple sources of CARE
3. Visit, inform and educate CARE
Giver referral sources the opportunities and benefits of being a Home Instead Senior Care CARE
a. Develop a telephone introduction and a formal presentation to CARE
b. Employ the “Joy of Caregiving” video in follow-up CARE
Giver referral presentations.
c. Effectively use the CARE
Giver Recruitment brochure with referral sources.
4. Develop a recruitment budget that includes both networking and advertising expenses.
5. Layout a recruitment advertising plan that includes both media placement and advertising copy selections.
6. Acknowledge all
referral resource contacts with appropriate correspondence.
7. Aggressively pursue applicant referrals among current CARE
Givers through CARE Team News, CARE
Giver meetings and trainings and individual CARE
Giver contacts using the Referral Rewards Certificates. Secondary Responsibilities:
These responsibilities may exist as time permits and/or at the Franchise Owner’s requests in which the Recruitment Coordinator would assist the Staff Coordinator in the application process with such things as:
1. Handle telephone applicant inquiries and set appointments for applicant interviews.
2. Welcome and provide applicants with materials and “Joy of Caregiving” video to initiate the application interview process.
3. Conduct applicant’s primary interview and introduce applicant to the Franchise Owner and/or Office Manager.
4. Conduct a thorough background and reference check on all
5. Obtain approval from Franchise Owner and/or Office Manager on hiring desirable applicants.
6. Prepare hard copy files for the Staff Coordinator on all prospective, active and former applicants and CARE
7. Assist in the preparation of the monthly CARE Team News publication.
8. Participate in the development and implementation of CARE
Giver retention program.
9. Schedule and conduct CARE
Giver Orientation sessions.
10. Create new CAREGiver files and enter data in BOSS and other CAREGiver data base/s.
11. Take CARE
Giver’s picture and prepare it for the file, notebook and name-badge.
12. Administer the GRAD 1, Safety and GRAD 2 training programs.
13. Collaborate with the Local Administrator of the Alzheimer Training Program in supporting appropriate candidates for the training program.
13, Run classified advertisements as necessary for CAREGiver recruitment,
14. Assist with introductions and support CAREGivers in their initial stages of work with clients.
15. Maintain and process Human Resource documentation and keep the payroll officer appraised of any changes in records etc.
16. Communicate with and assist the Staff Coordinator in selecting CAREGivers, scheduling, and other tasks that are required to maintain a quality program of services.
17. Conduct service calls when Franchise Owners and / or Office Manager is unavailable.
18. Carry out On Call responsibilities on management schedule and on an 'as needed basis'.
19. Assist in the documentation and administration of the bonus program, CAREGiver Awards Program, evaluation, discipline, and recommendations for raises.
20. Assist in and/or coordinate the planning and holding CAREGiver Gatherings, trainings, and meetings.
21. Assist with preparation of payroll for mailing.Preferred Qualifications
- A degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years experience in recruitment and retention
- Effective written and verbal communication
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.