To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richardson, TX 75081
- Meghan Brown
- Phone: 407-478-0332
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Support • Richardson, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities as a Pharmacy Technician:
- Pulling Drugs
- Checking the margin
- Cycle Counts
- Occasionally – receiving (pallet jack)
- Occasionally – separating orders if the printer gets backed up
- Clear and active Pharm Tech license in the state of Texas
- Clear and Active PTCB
- 1+ years of experience in pharmacy doing fulfillment
- Must be comfortable working in a warehouse environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and/or part of a team
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Hours for this Position:
Hours for a Pharmacy Technician are Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm
Every 5th Saturday from 10am-2pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary for a Pharmacy Technician starting at $16/hour
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
- Looking to interview immediately
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Pharmacy Technician position, please click Apply Now or email Meghan Brown directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.