$65000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Available for an immediate hire, Robert Half Finance is searching for a skilled, eager, and strong candidate to fill the role of an Accounting Manager for an expanding, influential company. As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. You will establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a terrific opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the Los Alamitos, California area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Periodically review and inspect the balance sheets and income statement accounts of Senior Accountants
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Work alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- General ledger experience
- Solid technology and analytical abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Strong problem-solving skills
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles