To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cartersville, GA
- Wildred Bierd
- Phone: 770-892-6274
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talento Search Group • Cartersville, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Talento Search Group has an opening for a Lab Supervisor in Cartersville, Georgia. This is a direct-hire position and the pay range is $45,000-60,000 per year, depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure lab testing is conducted
- Develop and validate methods for products
- Ensure compliance with ISO, regulatory, and customer requirements
- Manage quality processes
- Create formulations for color pigments
- Bachelors degree in chemistry or related field is preferred
- Experience in fiber manufacturing, extrusion, chemical, or colorant industry
- ISO Auditor certification is preferred
- Six Sigma Certification is preferred
- Experience leading a chemical testing lab
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing the manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.