IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
About DrugDev, An IQVIA Company
DrugDev is committed to providing sponsors, CROs and sites with solutions that transform clinical research through collaboration, standardization and an outstanding technology experience. We are proud to provide a unified clinical operations suite that enables most top pharma and CROs to use technology enabled solutions to accelerate clinical operations
Role is an account lead ('hunter') responsible for closing deals for DrugDev solutions. Includes progression of all types of opportunities, including: direct DrugDev sales, enterprise sales, CRO pull thru. The individual should be able to generate leads and accept leads from various sources to progress deals through all stages of the sales cycle
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Partner with Marketing, Sales Operations, Sales Engineering, and Business Unit Leaders to drive new business
- Direct company sales for assigned accounts based primarily on geography
- Follow sales processes to report activities throughout the organization
- Continually review existing solutions and client needs to drive sales for assigned accounts.
- Identify and close long term relationships with assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with IQVIA CRO teams as needed to assist teams selling DrugDev solutions as part of full-service CRO engagements
- Self-starter, accountable, impactful, customer focus, collaborative
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 5-7 years of proven sales experience in selling complex, enterprise level deals.
- Experience with selling professional services, and eClinical platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to grow customer base and revenue within a defined client base.
- Knowledge of the Clinical Trials industry and the Life Sciences vertical industry.
- Ability to call on midlevel through C-level executives and create urgency.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Comfortable working in an environment of a small division within a larger company.
- Contacts within the Life Sciences industry is highly desired.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
New Business Development