The Certified Nursing Assistant performs direct patient care under the directsupervision of a Registered Nurse orhis/her licensed designee. The nursing assistant performs a variety ofindividualized patient careactivities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for thepersonal needs and comforts ofpatients.
EssentialDuties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains patient confidentiality ofall clients.
- Performs duties, as assigned, in anaccurate and timely manner.
- All procedures are performed in anaccurate and timely manner as directed by facility and/or licensed designee within the scope of practice.
- Safeguards the client/patient byobserving appropriate infection control procedures including but not limited to universal precautions.
- Notifies the supervising nurse of anyabnormal findings or conditions.
- Adheres to standards and procedures ofMaxim Healthcare Services and all facilities.
- Arrives at the facility on time,before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and reportto the floor-unit for orientation.
- Represents Maxim Healthcare Serviceswith a positive image at all times.
- Demonstrates flexibility andadaptability in meeting the needs of all facilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Prefer one year experience as acertified nursing assistant within the last three years.
- Graduate from certified nursingassistant program with subsequent documentation as a certified nursing assistant per state requirements withproof of verification as being an active certification.
- Knowledge of medical terminology andknowledge of clerical functions.
- Current Health Certificate (perfacility contract, or state regulation).
- Current BLS card.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Physician Patient Privilege
Certified Nursing Assistant