To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, VA 22153
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Analyst (Costpoint V7)
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Springfield, VA
Posted 1 day ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Springfield, Virginia (VA) that is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst with Costpoint experience.
- Review invoices and check requests for approval, proper support documentation and account classification
- Enter invoices, credit memos, account re-classes and manual checks into the Accounts Payables module of accounting software system
- Enter proof voucher information entered into the accounting software system and make corrections as needed
- Ensure payments are in accordance with approved contracts and purchase orders
- Enter wire transfer information in the online banking system
- Review various AP reports for accuracy prior to issuing checks
- Issue checks and prepare them for signature and distribution
- Research and resolve invoice and payment issues as requested by supervisor
- Interact with internal departments and external vendors to resolve questions/issues
- Audit employee expense reports for compliance and appropriate documentation and process for reimbursement
- Reconcile statements and research outstanding balances with vendors
- Will be responsible for maintaining the invoice log
- Handle all incoming mail, including logging, and routing of invoices for approval
- Weekly disbursement of checks
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree with a minimum of two years of experience in Accounts Payable preferred; Equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable
- Working knowledge of accounting software such as Costpoint
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, Outlook
- Time and organizational management skills to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be able to work under pressure with grace and provide quick turnaround against tight deadlines
- Must have confident demeanor and excellent rapport when interacting with all levels of staff
- Team player with ability to diagnose and remedy problems quickly is essential
- Detail and quality-oriented with strong initiative/drive
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.