To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2300 Lakeview Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Claims Clerk I - Customer Service Call Center
AmTrust North America • Alpharetta, GA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AmTrust Financial Services, a fast growing commercial insurance company, has an immediate need for a Claims Clerk in our Customer Service Call Center. This position is located in Alpharetta, GA.Responsibilities
The call center customer service claims clerk is responsible to perform various support functions for the claims department that include, but are not limited to, those listed in the essential job functions section below.
- Perform research and utilize problem solving skills in order to respond and resolve customer inquiries in a high volume, fast paced inbound claims call center
- Provide appropriate contact information from initial call
- Enter claim file documentation in reference to call activity
- Assist callers by providing highest level of customer service
- Consistently meet company call metrics
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year experience in a claims department is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiently operate computer equipment and programs, displaying accurate typing/data entry skills for file documentation
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- Professional phone etiquette
- Call de-escalation skills
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.