To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waterloo, IA 50702
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facility Services Representative, Waterloo, IA- AUS
Aramark • Waterloo, IA
Posted 6 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 300,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
- Generate revenue through Managed Restroom Services, Direct Sales and Mat Rental sales
- Penetrate current customer base.
- Drive a systematic sampling program, that leads to proposal generation within their respective territory
- Gather and use business intelligence on customer and prospects to support sales calls and product presentations.
- As a direct report to the Sales Manager, this position will collaborate with the Route Operations team to sell into the current customer base.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s/Associates Degree preferred
- Valid Driver's License required
- Must be customer oriented and able to communicate effectively
- Prior experience in Route Sales and/or Business to Business (B2B) sales preferred
- Ability to provide a high quality service within a fast-paced and physically challenging environment
- Goal driven and self-motivated to include problem solving skills
- Safely lift and carry up to 30 lbs consistently
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet)
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran