Media Attribution is a team of leaders with vision and intellect. We are problem solvers who apply meticulous analytics to assess and steer T-Mobile’s enterprise paid media spend, driving growth through our media investments. We combine our ability to dive into the data with business acuity – we understand the drivers of performance through every stage of the funnel and guide leadership on key media investment decisions. Join us to unleash your intellectual curiosity to write the next chapter of the Un-carrier!
We are seeking a curious, tech-savvy, strategic problem solver with statistical aptitude and interpersonal talent to lead our enterprise media Test & Learn program. Our analytical approach is based in statistics, requiring foundational knowledge of hypothesis and A/B testing. On top of that, a broad range of technical, project management, and interpersonal skills is also vital to success.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as engineering, operations research, mathematics, computer science, statistics, economics, finance; Masters or PhD preferred
- 4+ years demonstrated ability in an analytics or technical role
- Knowledge of statistical methods and hypothesis tests
- Ability to balance multiple workstreams concurrently with excellent prioritization skills and autonomy
- Utmost attention to detail, within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and develop new analytical skills and technical knowledge in a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Familiarity with digital media (Display, Video, OTT, Social, Search), AdTech stack, and media measurement (MMM, MTA) preferred
- Excellence in partnering with cross-functional teams and vendors
- Adept at translating analytical findings to partners and leadership
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
- Prioritize testing roadmap by sizing learning opportunities for potential business impact
- Restructure ambiguous business questions as statistical hypotheses for testing
- Continually supervise and track all ongoing tests in progress, making immediate changes on the fly
- Work with partners to continuously improve testing and measurement in AdTech platforms such as Google, Facebook, etc.
- Proactively explore and identify new testing capabilities being developed with all media partners
- Constantly improve measurement solutions
- Team up with data scientists to establish a foundational approach for media testing, and ongoing test measurement
- Work across teams with external partners/vendors on prioritization, methodology, execution, measurement
- Develop a standard template to summarize and publish test results and findings
- Generate insights from each test completed; consolidate takeaways over time, and integrate them into broader media recommendations
- Effectively publish and present findings to key partners to enact data-driven strategic shifts
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
- Attention To Detail
- Operations Research
- Computer Sciences