Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Provider Data Specialist I will be responsible for the following.
- Receive and enter provider records into system within accepted quantity and quality guidelines
- Process PM requests timely to meet time service goals and DOL regulations on both claim systems.
- Call Tracks, Suspense Memos, E - mail, PM Ques and Manual Updates
- Research missing information on provider records:
- contacting providers
- using the Internet
- Interact with Account Managers and EBD Claim Units
- Request W9s for all new providers added to the claim systems
- Enter W9 tax information in the claim systems. File & maintain W9s
- Cross train & perform other Operations Support duties as needed
- Perform special projects as given by management
- Adhere to HSB HR policies & procedures
High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
2 + years of data entry
Proficient with Microsoft Word (create and edit documents), Microsoft Excel (general spreadsheet navigation, data entry and export / import data) and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar)
- Associates or Bachelors Degree (or higher)
- Healthcare experience / knowledge
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to function as a positive team member
- Ability to work in a fast paced multi - asking environment
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Nashville, TN, healthcare, healthcare claims, data entry, clerical, administrative