Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The role is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and tactics that support consumer marketing for the Institutional products within the Care Services Business Unit.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Create and execute measurable consumer (B2C, B2B2C and D2C) marketing campaigns and tactics that motivate desired consumer behavior in support of business KPIs
- Help define key elements of the overall the go-to-market strategy including but not limited to building value propositions, developing branding / positioning strategies, target persona development, content creation strategies, target modeling, journey mapping, full funnel management, media optimization, creative testing, marketing automation, CRM & data strategies, and lead management strategies
- Partner with creative resources and agencies to create revise and version campaign and materials content to drive key business outcomes
- Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and keep them informed about campaign plans, results, and status of key initiatives
- Support internal, competitive and industry research
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of B2C marketing experience
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proficiency in the MS office suite of Products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Prior Healthcare or Financial Services marketing experience
- Experience in WorkFront
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to execute on multiple projects and effectively establish priorities
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a performance-based marketing environment
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Marketing specialist, Institutional B2C, Care Services, Marketer, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote