Sparks Group has partnered with a prominent education-focused nonprofit that is looking for an organized, motivated, and professional administrative assistant. If you have a drive to grow within a mission-oriented organization, apply now! Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Answer, screen, and direct calls to appropriate department of the facility using a multi-line phone.
- Receive incoming packages from FedEx, UPS, or other services.
- Schedule appointments and maintain the calendar of executive level leadership.
- Process payments and reconcile invoices.
- Order and stock office supplies as needed.
- Associates degree required, Bachelors degree preferred.
- Administrative Assistant or Office Management experience preferred (internships as well).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong communication skills paired with a customer service attitude.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail is key.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.
Search (Computer Science)
Attention To Detail