Within the computer software space, our client is looking to add a Sr. D365 CRM Manager who understands business processes, doing customizations and configuration, and have exposure to working with design teams. This candidate will be more hands on in the system but also have junior CRM Admins/Developers to mentor and train up.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Basic Dynamics CRM configurations (field creation, provision an environment, demos, dashboards, simple migration jobs using the native uploader, etc).
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
Skills with in CRM include:
- Experience working with MS Dynamics Unified Service Desk (USD) customization
- Extensive MS Dynamics CRM experience that has included the following: Design, implementation and management of MS Dynamics
- Experience developing and testing custom workflows, entities, objects, attributes with Microsoft CRM
- 2-5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Solid understanding of administration and security configuration
- Experience migrating/integrating data between Dynamics
- Responsible for providing support for business users of CRM solution
If this career opportunity interests you, please reach out to me at URL blocked - click to apply or (972) 546 - 4861.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-972-546-4861. Please see URL blocked - click to apply for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Identify Client Pain Point
Modify Reporting Package
Use Crm Solution
Create Test Condition
Manage Customer Expectation