To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gulfport, FL
- Geremy Keith
- Phone: 9738294440
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Enrollment Assistant- St. Petersburg
Aerotek • Gulfport, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Position: Clinical Enrollment Assistant
Therapeutic Area: Endometriosis
Years of experience: Advanced degree OR certification in nursing or clinical research (CCRC/LPN/RN/CRA), Chart review (EMR) 1-2 years of experience
- The Enrollment Assistant (EA) will be a patient recruitment advocate for an Endometriosis trial. The Enrollment Assistant is an individual who helps lessen patient recruitment and retention bottlenecks at the research site.
- As a EA, you will be helping the clinical research site with recruitment of potential subjects for the study. EAs in this type of position must be warm, empathetic, non-judgmental, and motivating. A goal of this position is to foster patient interest and maintain an enthusiastic and dedicated patient referral.
- The EA will need to work together with the study team, supporting their enrollment goals and functioning within their site processes, while still maintaining the autonomy and knowledge to connect with patients and provide patient-specific coordination.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Community Outreach
- Educational awareness in the community
- Patient recruitment
- Educating medical professionals for patient referrals
- Speaking about clinical trial and patient background
- Chart Review
- Help identify qualified candidates for the study be reviewing EMR/EHR records
- Spread study awareness
- Visit local clinics and centers to supply study materials
- Educating patients
- Screening patients against study patient criteria
- Data entry of key information regarding each candidate screened
- EDC Data Entry
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Must be innovative and take initiative to develop new ideas to reach patients
What is community outreach?- You would be visiting local clinics, medical facilities, to meet with different medical professionals. This would include doctors, nurses, etc. You would educate the medical professionals on the clinical trial and the patient background that would fit to be enrolled in the clinical trial. You would be provided with information about the clinical trial. It is your duty to spread awareness on the clinical trial.
- Will be reimbursed for any mileage you drive in between clinics.
- Has flexible hours (most successful during normal business hours)
- Any research about clinics/hospitals, etc. you do (can be done from home) counts as hours worked towards this position
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.