Genesis10 is seeking an ETL Developer. This is for a Contract to Hire positions in Irving, TX with our client in the Financial Services industry. W2 Status:
Only W2 candidates will be considered for this position. No Sponsorship is available for this position. Description:
The Senior ETL Developer position plays a key role in providing technical skills on the Servicing Data Management team. This position needs to foster innovative thinking and very high focus on quality and timeliness of deliverables working closely with internal portfolio, delivery managers. Responsibilities:
- Architect, design and develop ETL jobs and data integration jobs.
- Have a hands-on approach to solving problems; when required, be able to lead-by-example type of person in developing snippets of the code that team can use and follow.
- Maintain and constantly refine the Production failures and escalations; be able to capture, articulate and create knowledge base of Production ETL functioning and potential points of failures.
- Have deep knowledge of data architectures, ODSs, Data warehouses and methodologies.
- Have working knowledge of Agile environments and ability to delivery on multiple projects running concurrently.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, engineering or related field or working equivalent, and 5+ years of experience as an ETL architect, developer or Data Warehouse developer
- 5 years of experience in Core Competencies: Hands-on development on DataStage as an ETL tool, ETL architecture, Data Warehouse development knowledge, Systems Analysis, Project Management, Information Technology/Software Development, Basic Technical Writing, Process Flow Documentation, Strong Communication Skills.
- 5 years of experience with job automation, key communication setup (on SLA failures and job failures)
- 5 years knowledge of data architectures, ODSs, Data Warehouse and methodologies.
- Highly experienced with job automation, key communication set up (on SLA failures and job failures)
- Proven ability to confirm testing objectives, verify requirements are testable and trace testability back to requirements
As a Genesis10 consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply! About Genesis10:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Successful re-marketing program
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Extract Transform Load (Etl)