To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartland, WI 53029
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Medix • Hartland, WI
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
1st shift QC Inspector based out of our manufacturing facility (OTC drugs, cosmetics and medical devices). Inspector will review and inspect various finished products to ensure adherence to quality guidelines. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working individual, who is comfortable working for a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Perform inspection and testing of purchased and manufactured materials and products manufactured by or for Medline Industries, Inc., per approved inspection procedures.
- Complete inspection activities and documentation as required per applicable inspection procedures and training on a timely basis.
- Ensure manufacturing personnel are in compliance with Quality System Regulation (QSR), cGMP's, and Medline policies, procedures and work rules.
- Monitor approved documents and identify errors or omissions for correction.
- Operate test equipment and perform simple measurement activities.
- Maintain working/reporting relationships and communication with all levels of the organization
Requirements include: Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Relevant Work Experience
- Prior quality control experience required in medical device and/or drug manufacturing setting preferred.
- Basic level math skills.
- Working understanding of FDA/ QSR/ ISO14551 guidelines.
- Working knowledge of ANSI/ ASQCZ1.4-current revision.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).