To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mercy • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
*This is a Fellowship/Residency position*
New Graduates or Experienced Nurses are welcome to apply!
We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, you’ll feel our supportive community every step of your day, especially the tough ones. We’re a team and love working that way. We have opportunities for nurses who are inspired to pioneer new models of care and want to transform the healthcare experience. Work with advanced technology and innovative procedures. Be state of the art, and never stop exploring. We’re expanding to help our communities grow, offering an exceptional opportunity to join our team.
What we offer…
- Shift Differential Incentive Pay.
- BSN Differential Pay for those applicants who have completed a BSN program.
- RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in the pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Up to $2,000 annually for Tuition Reimbursement.
- RN Loan Forgiveness Program to aide in paying off your student loan debt.
- Up to $5,000 per year over a period of 4 ½ years ($20,000 cap).
(Must graduate within the past 12-months of beginning employment with Mercy to qualify)
- Career Ladder Program – Eligible after one year of service, RNs can opt into the Career Ladder Program. The Career Ladder for Professional Mercy Nurses is a program developed for RNs to be recognized for their role in providing clinical excellence, dedication to patient/family/co-worker satisfaction and recognizing their commitment to the profession of nursing at Mercy and the surrounding community. You can receive up to $5000 for this recognition.
The fellowship experience includes:
The Neuro Med Surg Fellowship is an 8 week hands on training experience. The fellowship is a two way, open communication process that has the main goal of making our co-workers comfortable with all of the tools that they will need to use on the floor.
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
- RN License in the State of Missouri or must obtain within 90 days of your graduation date.
- Must have a current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification through the American Heart Association.
New Graduates: You must graduate with your nursing degree prior to the Fellowship/Residency Program start date in order to be considered for this opportunity.
When applying please keep in mind…
You will be required to complete an Online Assessment which consists of 100 questions. You are only able to take the online assessment once so please give yourself plenty of time. The application process can take up to 1-hour from start to finish. Once you have completed the initial application process applying for positions in the future will only require submission to each additional position.
You should receive a response from a member of our Talent Selection team within 1- week to discuss upcoming opportunities that are available in your top areas of interest.
The Neuro Med Surg Fellowship has fellowships starting on a monthly basis. So no matter when you are graduating, these opportunities are open to you and we are flexible when it comes to start dates.
We’ll Support You at Work and Home
Getting respect doesn’t come easy in healthcare. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, and employer-matched retirement funds, even to part-time employees. We’re proud to provide tuition reimbursement to help you grow and learn new skills.
What Makes a Good Match for Mercy
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and are not afraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care-that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a fit for you as well, we encourage you to apply.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Austin Lambert at 314-364-3664.