* The Delivery/Relocation Section Lead (Mid-Level) oversees the delivery and/or pick-up of furniture, supplies, and equipment to activities primarily located within the National Capital Region including authorized Defense Logistics Agency Disposition Services. Arranges for the appropriate level of transportation support and maintains positive control of material accountability through the appropriate documentation. Ensures that items at the point of pick-up are properly document, complete and inspected insuring preparation of safe transport. The Delivery/Relocation Section conducts office moves to include boxes and information technology items, and conduct event set-up support for formal events.
* Perform day-to-day contractual and programmatic management of the contract and all task orders.
* Ensure authorized individuals sign for material and no property is left without proof of delivery.
* Maintain coordination with the transportation of shipments.
* Support local and long-haul deliveries.
* Ensuring the timely execution of all contractual requirements.
* Minimum Qualifications:
* Education and Experience: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
* Ten (10) years' of related work experience qualifying for the respective position and possession of a High School diploma or five (5) years' of related work experience qualifying for the respective position and possession of a relevant Associate's college/university degree.
* A minimum of two (2) years' experience driving local and long haul.
* Must have a valid U.S. Driver's and Commercial Driver's License.
* Must have a valid U.S. Passport.
* Be licensed and able to drive a manual transmission non-tactical vehicle (SUV, pickup truck/9 passenger van).
* Current HAZMAT certifications.
* Certificate to operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
* Pass customer specific training and certifications.
* Must have a current, adjudicated, and active TS/SCI security clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
* Must be knowledgeable of DoD, federal, state, and District of Columbia Department of Transportation rules and regulations.
* Delivery/Re-location Section Lead must be thoroughly familiar with the requirements of this SOW.
* Material & Equipment Directly Used:
* Laptop and desk computer.
* Individual Protective Equipment (i.e., Hardhat, Steel Toed Boots, Safety Glasses, Work Gloves, Hearing Protection, etc.).
* Organizational Clothing and Individual Equipment.
* U.S. Government leased, owned, and rented vehicles.
* Working Environment:
* Travel to and throughout various CONUS locations.
* Work in an operationally sensitive environment.
* Perform tasks outside during any weather condition for long periods of time.
* Operate standard office equipment, such as a computer, copy machine and printer.
* Function in an office environment in a stationary position approximately 50 percent of the time or more.
* Work well in team environments including demonstrate the ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
* Function not only in an office environment in a stationary position approximately 50 percent of the time or more, but may work in austere, remote or non-remote permissive and non-permissive environments.
* Develop and build relationships with logistics management counterparts within parent organization as well as with external organizations facilitating the coordination of various logistical support projects.
* Other Requirements:
* Supervisory/Budget Responsibilities:
* Lead, manage, and supervise a multifunctional team
* Advise and assist Client and Project Managers with planning, programing, budgeting, and executing project schedules.
* Must be worldwide deployable, often to remote, austere permissive and non-permissive environments.
* Communicate well verbally and in writing at all organizational levels.
* Work independently and as a team player.
* Work nights and weekends for operational necessities, as required.
* Continue developing professional licenses, certifications, and expertise through formal training and on-the-job experience.
* Handle multiple, demanding, and complex projects in a timely manner with accurate results.
* Physical Abilities:
* Able to lift twenty-five percent (25%) of his/her body weight over his/her head.
* Ability to analyze, prioritize, and problem solve effectively.
* Written and oral communication skills, especially ability to brief senior officials.
* Strong multi-tasker with the ability to manage time and priorities.
* Strong leadership, project management, team building and presentation skills.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
- Body Weight
- Classified Information
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Financial Management