Grain Location Manager
Our client is a successful company in the Agriculture industry and located in the Aberdeen, SD area. They are constantly keeping up with the ever-evolving Ag industry. They are currently seeking to add a driven Grain Location Manager to their organization.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive Compensation
- Pension Plan
- Full Benefits: Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension Plan, 401k
- Clothing Allowance
- PTO, Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Oversee the operations and the team members of the Grain facility.
- Mange expenses and inventory.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Responsible planning, assigning, and mentoring and performance appraisals, rewarding and disciplining of employees.
- Communicates to customers regarding grain products, services, and the programs of the company.
- Supervise employees in all areas of operations: loading/unloading & sales of grain commodities. .Aberdeen, SD area
- This area offers you the chance to live in very peaceful and quiet place, or the opportunity to live in a growing city; whatever you choose there are things to do for any kind of person.
- For the little kiddos enjoy taking them to the local museum, zoo, mini-golfing, swimming pools, Storybook Land, or in the summer take them out to the fair and other festivities in the community.
- If you are up for a day or night away with your buddies or just need to get away from the kids, you can benefit from hitting up the local golf courses in the area or dinner and a movie.
- How about a night under the stars camping in one of the many recreational spots available. Additionally, there are great places to hunt and to fish within the region.
- There are great schools to choose from, for any age, within the region as well as low housing costs.
- Overall this is an excellent place to live!
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2-year Degree with 2 years experience.
- Supervisory or Management Experience – preferred.
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Grain Location Manager – Aberdeen, SD
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.Recruit all levels of professional candidates: If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Coaching And Mentoring