Destination Residences Hawaii is a premier vacation rental property management company with prestigious resorts on Maui, Kauai and the Island of Hawaii: defined by people with genuine purpose, pride and sense of place.
In 2019, we joined the Hyatt family. Hyatt is a global hospitality company with 20 premier brands and more than 900 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in 65 countries across six continents.
Under the general supervision of the General Manager the Administrative Assistant is responsible for researching, coordinating, and ensuring accuracy and efficiency of the completion of services requested by the owner%26rsquo;s program for both Rental and Non-Rental Owners, for all properties Managed by DRKK. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Owner's with arrival and departure reservations for their unit.
- Coordinates Housekeeping requests for owners.
- Coordinates Maintenance requests for owners.
- Assist Owners with reservations for: dining, golf, activities, etc. as requested.
- Maintains the Owner Key file, assuring that the keys are secured at all times and log completed.
- Assists Contractors and Vendors, hired by Owners, with unit/home availability and reporting any discrepancies on timelines, especially if unit is in the Rental Program.
- Releases Owner unit/home keys to Contractors and Vendors on approval from Owners. Ensures accurate documentation of entry authorizations.
- Forwards packages, boxes, mail to Owners as requested.
- Assists Mauna Lani Point Association Manager with administrative duties as directed by the General Manager
- Provides updated Owner Contact Information for Owner Database, using File Change Notice from the database.
- Submit purchase requests, on owner's behalf, to Front Office Manager for approval.
- Assist with daily Administration Office responsibilities, such as: greeting visitors, referring visitors and vendors to the proper Manager or department, assisting with outgoing mail preparation, taking and receiving messages for Owners, guests, and Managers, assist Owners and Guests with outgoing dry cleaning, ensuring forms are prepared properly, prepare outgoing Federal Express or UPS packages, recording deliveries of packages/boxes from Federal Express, UPS, or other delivery companies.
- Accurately logs the daily activities for the day, such as reservations, requests, etc., in detail, for reference and follow up purposes. Maintains log in an easy access area for others to reference in the absence of the Owner Services Representative.
- Ability to step in as needed in any and all other job functions within assigned department and DRH departments.
- Attends all appropriate department, division and DRH%26rsquo;s meetings.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of all DRKK Rental Program amenities and services and offer or upsell these amenities and services.
- Negotiates with vendors and contractors for maintenance issues.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Possession of a valid Hawaii driver's license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills, and able to pay attention to detail and ability to manage projects and establish priorities with diverse timelines and responsibilities.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software in the performance of daily responsibilities.
- Must be able to draft and proofread correspondence and prepare reports as needed.
- Must work with minimal supervision and have a proven record of accuracy.
- Personal integrity and the ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
- Must be proactive in their approach to problem solving.
- Must exercise the ability to remain calm and professional while managing multiple priorities and coordinating services with property departments.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Attention To Detail