To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Spokane, WA
Posted 1 month ago
VOLT’s client is looking for an Applications Engineer
This is a long term contract Contingent/Temporary position in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at http://staffing.volt.com/inland_northwest/ . Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social.
Interacts with team and customers to ensure vendor applications meet customer needs. This includes application support to not only deploy and maintain applications but to provide continued support of business/payments systems from a technical perspective.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement business applications based on technical requirements supplied by the vendor (or development organization) to meet the business needs for system resiliency and availability following release and deploy standards.
- Perform level two and level three support and troubleshooting when needed, including participating in on-call rotation for critical systems support after-hours.
- Coordinate with vendor and other TAG teams when elevated support is needed.
- Develop, test, and implement batch system integrations using scripting tools.
- Develop and maintain documentation on solution designs/system topologies, issue resolutions, and routine and special procedures.
- Responsible for updating tickets in service management system and tracking time required for IT services management.
- Responsible for collaborating with TAG associates to resolve complex issues.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Associate, vocational, or technical degree related to information technology required or related field equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s degree related to information technology preferred.
- Microsoft Technology Associate, Microsoft Solutions Associate, or Microsoft Solutions Expert certification preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in applications engineering.
- Experience configuring hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Active Directory authentication.
- Knowledgeable in t-SQL, PowerShell, and/or other scripting languages
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.