Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
• The Analyst Healthcare (HC) will support the HC Underwriting and Portfolio teams in analyzing and underwriting new and existing HC transactions. Candidates will provide support to the Senior Underwriter during all stages of a transaction including financial modeling, structuring, due diligence, credit approval, legal documentation and the closing/syndication process, and/or support for the Senior Portfolio Manager with ongoing portfolio and client maintenance needs.
• The position requires a candidate to have strong credit and analytical skills that can multi task and work in a high paced team environment.
• The candidate will interact with Originators, and support Senior Underwriters and Senior Portfolio Managers.
• Bachelor's degree with a priority preference for business or finance, or its equivalent
• 1+ years' experience preferred
• Strong analytical, written and communication skills
• Proficiency in financial modeling and financial statement analysis
• Formal Bank credit training a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Financial Statement Analysis