Build your career as a Web Developer with Robert Half, now searching for a candidate who's passionate about web design and skilled in a various software programs to join their team. Are you creative, knowledgeable about enterprise systems, and proficient at coding? Then we have the Web Developer position for you.
- A strong understanding of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Demonstrated talent for creating end-to-end solutions that create positive user experiences and happy customer
- Able to progress through development of projects quickly, turning mockups into various web languages
- C# experience required
- Deep understanding of Microsoft SQL
- Proven knowledge of Power BI
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Azure
- Foundational knowledge in Oracle
- Solid understanding of .NET
- ASP.NET MVC Framework experience highly desired
- Background in supporting the technical needs of sites of high volume websites, apps, and integrations
- Skills in HTML and CSS
- Hands-on experience with server-side languages
- 10+ years experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment- Mastery of graphic illustration and user interface design, usability principles and mobile strategies
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Web Developer and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Web Developer for more information.